Loading...

Leave extension letter for medical treatment

Follow These three Important Steps before writing any kind of Leave Letter :

After you have learned how to write leave letter, read all the tips you will need this leave letter format template to get started quickly.

In every letter of leave, one would mention the date of resuming work after taking leave for sufficient days. there are some cases where you will require few more days of leave to complete your work because of some delay or you would have not recovered from any diseases or injuries. In that case, you can write a leave extension letter to specify your need to extend your leave.
Letter:
18th December 2000.
To
Deepa Reddy
HR Manager,
Ruptech solutions Pvt. Ltd.
New York.
Dear Deepa Reddy,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I am in need to extend my leave because of another stone found in my kidney. Earlier this month, I requested you to grant leave for one week to remove stones from my kidney. The surgery was successful and I am in rest for last four days. but, yesterday I suddenly had pain once again in my abdomen and doctors confirmed that I still have trials of small stones in my kidney.
I will be undergoing another small surgery this coming weekend [ dates not yet finalized]. I kindly request you to extend my leave for additional two weeks and help me to recover soon. I will inform you if there are any changes in the schedule.
Thanking You,
Yours sincerely,
Madelene Jacobson

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Leave extension letter for medical treatment