Loading...

Emergency Leave Letter due to relative death

Internet playing a major role in everyone life, many people started to send leave letters via email. Emails leave letters reaches the intended person instantly and you can get your leave approved almost in few minutes to hours. The format and writing style are the same when you write a leave application in email too. Below you can see a general format of email leave application.
Letter:
John Abraham
123, Kissels Street,
India.
04 October, 2002
To
Mr. Dilipan Raju
HR, Technitron Solutions,
India.
Dear Raju,
I write this letter to inform you that my cousins father passed away today morning and I had to be there with my family. Because of this unexpected incident I was not able to attend office today. The final funeral takes place tomorrow and I want you to grant me leave for two days on 4th and 5thOctober 2002.
I take entire responsibility for the inconvenience caused by my absence and after I reach office I will make sure that all the pending works are completed soon.
Thanks and regards,
John Abraham

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Emergency Leave Letter due to relative death