Loading...

Sample Retirement Letter for Teachers

Dear principal,
Please accept my retirement effective from (date) as per the policies of the school administration.
I thank you for your guidance and support and I take this as an opportunity to thank all my teachers and colleagues for their support and friendship throughout my tenure. This is not very easy for me but I am happy that I will be with my children and family for rest of my life. I have gained lot personally and professionally from this school.
It’s around 30 years but seems to me like it was just few days back I joined. I had seen all the changes that happened in the school. When I came in there was hardly any teachers and the infrastructure was not so good. But with your will power and the support from other teachers we managed to grow so fast and now I am so proud to day that we are the best schools of the city. The School has now all the latest teaching concepts and sports facilities like basketball, stadium ,swimming pool ,dance floor etc. It’s the sheer hard work of the teachers and other members of the school that we are now in the position where we stand.
I am so proud to say that I am retiring from the school which has produced the best students who had become engineers, doctors and are in the top position in many of the companies.
Thanks again for you cooperation and support for so many years.
Sincerely,
Your name.

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Retirement Letter for Teachers