Loading...

Sample Letter Breach Of Contract


Sample Breach of Contract

John R. Pearson
123 Copeland St.
Anaheim, CA 96397

CERTIFIED MAIL

Ms. Jane D. Smith
456 Windy Rd.
Orange, CA 96720

May 10, 2013
Dear Ms. Smith:

I am writing to discuss the contract we signed on January 2, 2013 for you to paint my house.
You are in breach of this contract for the following reason: Section 2 of the contract states that you will “Complete the project of painting the house by April 4, 2013.” As of May 10, 2013, the house has not been painted. You are therefore in breach of this contract. Attached to this letter you will find photographs of my house dated May 10, 2013 showing that the house has not been painted.

Please contact me immediately to make arrangements to paint my house. If you do not contact me by June 11, 2013 to make such arrangements, I will pursue any and all available legal remedies.

Sincerely,

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Letter Breach Of Contract