Loading...

Thanks letter to landlord after lease agreement

Agreement letter are formal type of letter which states the formal relation between the two consequent parties. Agreement letters give information to the other party about agreement to be made on what basis and its terms and conditions. Agreement letters have to be written in such a way that the subsequent party accept it and make a declaration about the deal. Agreement letter shows mutual undertaking by both the parties in terms of any contract to be made between them.
Mr. Allen S. Aubrey
4522 University Hill Road
Quincy, IL 62301
03 September, 2010
Subject: RENT AGREEMENT LETTER
Dear, Mr. Allen
This is to inform you that I have received a copy of property lease agreement which has been sent by you at my present address. I am so grateful to you that you have given me such a nice deal for my new lease home. I was searching a home on rent for over a period of two months but could not make it up to find a great deal. But you have given me a deal which consists of affordable rent along with no rules and regulations demanded. It’s your kindness and generosity that you have given me your property on rent on such a short notice. I promise you from my side that I will make a note of it that I will pay you rent before time and maintain your property as it is at present. I hope our relations go a long way and we will renew our contract after one year.
Yours Sincerely,

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thanks letter to landlord after lease agreement