Loading...

Appreciation letter to career counselor for job

Robert H. Montoya
1259 Marion Drive
Tampa, FL 33624
25th October 2010.
Subject: Appreciation Letter to Career Counselor.
Dear Robert,
I want to thank you for the valuable time you spent with me discussing how I can achieve my career goals. The list of contacts that you gave me from your network will help me in my job search I will look into all the job portals that you have suggested to me. I will also do some research about different types of job profiles that can be offered to me based on my qualifications and internship experience.  I need to be broad minded when I start job searching as you had focused while discussing.
 Thank you once again for the help. I will keep you updating on my progress regularly. If you have any more suggestion then you can contact me on phone or personal email address.
Yours Truly,
Michael G. Franco

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Appreciation letter to career counselor for job