Loading...

Birthday wishes letter to girlfriend when far away

June 2, 2012
Name/Title Mary Roe
Address 795 E Dragram
City, State, Zip Code Tucson, AZ, 85705

Dear Marlin
Happy Birthday darling, its time for candles, cakes, balloons again; I know you enjoy celebrating your birthday. But I am sorry I am not with you for this birthday.
But my wishes, kisses, hugs are always with you. I wanted to celebrate your birthday as a special day but as you know last moment I had to go out of town, but I promise I will make up for things once I am back.
I am happy that this birthday you will celebrate with your friends and family, but once I am back will celebrate your birthday again but the day will be only for you and me. I am missing you badly. But I will not give you chance to miss me. There are many surprises for you coming today.
Kisses, hugs and lots of love.
Only Yours
John



Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Birthday wishes letter to girlfriend when far away