Loading...

Request letter for correction error in bank account

HSBC
2182 New York Avenue
Troy, TX 76579
20th August 2011
Dear Sir,
I, the undersigned have a savings account in your bank having account number XXXXX. Two days earlier I updated my pass book in this branch. I found that two transaction entries are wrongly recorded. The cheque which I had deposited in the bank should had been cleared till date and also the withdrawal of a certain amount from the ATM is not been shown into my pass book
Since I have to make an urgent payment, I need to know the exact balance in my account. Being a worthy client of the bank I request to rectify the error at earliest.
Thanking you,
Fred P. Sanders

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Request letter for correction error in bank account