Loading...

Current Employee Referral Application for Job

Dear, Ms. Janica
I am Ms. Susie T. Collins working with Prince Enterprises Pvt. Ltd as a Marketing Manager since 3 years. I came across the information through our company’s website that there is a requirement of accounts assistant in our company. Thus I want to refer someone for the same post. As this is one of the rules mentioned in our company’s policy that current employees can refer their friends, relatives or anyone in the company if there is requirement. I have one of my friend named as Mr. John F. Kennedy he has just cleared his bachelor’s of commerce from St. Andrew’s University. Now he is looking for job as accounts assistant in any company. He is a brilliant student and score highest marks in his academic records. Along with this letter I am attaching his resume please verify it and if the profile which you are seeking is suitable as per his qualification then kindly inform me about this.
Thanking You
Yours truly,

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Current Employee Referral Application for Job