Loading...

Leave request letter for driving licence test

A student who did not attend class for some reason usually is asked to submit a leave letter to the teacher stating the reason for the absence. There can be a plethora of circumstances for instance muscular spasms, mild injuries, fever, cold, family celebrations, etc. Some events call for requesting leave in advance and some unanticipated events call for informing the teacher after absence. The letter given below is an example of a student requesting for leave in advance.
Letter:
Tina H. Torres
Roll Number: 14
Grade: XII
4th September 2010
To
Jonathan C. Salcido
Class Teacher
Anna School
India
Dear Mr Salcido,
I am Tina H. Torres, student studying in grade XII. My driving licence test has been scheduled at 11:00 am on the 5th of September and it happens to be a working day. I am afraid this appointment cannot be postponed. Kindly grant me a day leave so I could attend my driving test. I apologise for the incontinence. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Tina H. Torres

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Leave request letter for driving licence test