Loading...

Retirement Resignation Letter

Summary: This is a sample letter of resignation due to retirement factor. The retiring employee writes in to confirm his retirement from the company expressing his gratitude and thanks for the support and experience he benefited while working there. He announces his departure graciously while availing his service should there be a need by the company.
April 30th 2010
Dear Sir
It is with a heavy heart that I write to confirm my resignation from my position of Sales Manager from your esteemed company, Brothers Machines Holdings, due to my impending retirement. With this letter, I am tendering my notice of one month as from today’s date.
Allow me to express my thanks from the bottom of my heart for all the guidance and support given to me during my tenure here at Brothers Machines. The wonderful work environment at Brothers Machines has established many good work and personal relationships for me, inspiring me to a higher level of professional and personal development.
I will miss all at Brothers Machines although I do look forward to my retirement. Please do not hesitate to call on me should you need any assistance from me in pending or future projects.
Thank you for everything.
Yours sincerely,

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Retirement Resignation Letter