Loading...

Letter confirming lost credit card

Description

Report your credit card lost or stolen with this letter template. The letter requests that the card be canceled and a new one issued, as well as a current statement to review for any unauthorized charges.

User
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
[Date]

[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:

This letter will serve as written confirmation that on [date], I lost my [card type]credit card, number [card number], expiration date [date]. Please cancel the card immediately and issue a new one.
Also, please forward me a current statement so that I can verify that no unauthorized charges have been made to the card since I lost it.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
User

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter confirming lost credit card