Loading...

Sample letter of apology to public over a pepper spray assault

A legal letter for an out of court settlement and public apology over a pepper spray assault.


To Everyone,

I'm writing this for the simple reason that I want to sincerely apologize for the harm I caused to Cristina Thames in the pepper spraying incident on August 15, 2021 at the Argyle Sportsclub in California.

I deeply regret what happened to Cristina. It was an unfortunate mistake as the incident was unprovoked by Cristina. I understand and know the damage and embarrassment it has caused her. I do realize that Cristina has suffered physically, emotionally, psychologically and financially due to the incident.

Rest assured no other form of harassment will come to Cristina and her family.

I would like to say that this is done out of my own free will in efforts to remedy any ill will between us. I pray that friends will understand and all will be supportive of this effort of mine to rectify any misunderstanding.

Sincerely,
Patrick

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample letter of apology to public over a pepper spray assault