Loading...

Sample letter of appreciation to principal about teachers

Dear principal,
I am the mother of your student _________ from class ____________ and I happened to be in the annual day function, I was there in the school from morning, I am writing this letter as an appreciation to all the teachers who were very supportive and helpful. They were taking care of all the students so well and everything was so well organized.
The teachers were very much bothered about the kids lunch time and worrying about their dresses and if all the kids were prepared for the show. When at the end of the show they were very careful in sending each child to their parents and making sure that they are in safe hands.
I was amazing to see my child sing and dance so well as she is a very quite child at home, I am sure all the credit goes to the teachers who worked so hard to make this annual day a big hit. I am sure that my child will grow up as a good student in this school under such teacher’s guidance.
Thank you for hiring such experienced teacher.
Sincerely,
Your Name

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample letter of appreciation to principal about teachers