Loading...

Resume cover letter for unsolicited resume


[Date]
[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:
Are you looking for a [job title] with:
·         [Number]years of hands-on experience in [area of expertise]?
·         Knowledge of the latest technology in [industry or field]?
·         Excellent written and oral communication skills?
·         A passion to learn and to increase his skills?
If so, then you need look no further. You will see from my enclosed resume that I meet all of these qualifications and more.
I would very much like to discuss opportunities with [Company Name]. To schedule an interview, please call me at [phone number]. The best time to reach me is between [earliest time]and [latest time], but you can leave a voice message at any time, and I will return your call.
Thank you for taking the time to review my resume. I look forward to talking with you.
Sincerely,
[Your Name]

Enclosure

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resume cover letter for unsolicited resume