Loading...

Retirement Letter Template by Employee to Employer

Summary: Retirement is the stage where people left their jobs because of their increases age. The retirement letter template is the standard form of the letter, which is written by the employee on his retirement to the employer. The template explains how the letter should be written and what should be written to quit the company on pleasant node.
To,
Date:
Name of the organization,
Sir,
This is ………….. (Name) writing to you who is working as a ……………. in the company, to bring in to your kind notice that I am going to retire shortly. Due to some personal reasons, I am retiring early.
I would really like to thank you for providing me an opportunity to serve in this organisation like this, which made me to learn a lot of new, and interesting things. The working environment provided by the company was excellent which proved to be great help in my career.
I would like to request to you to initiate the processes of reliving me of my charge and other paper work concerned to my retirement.
Thanking you,
Yours Faithfully,
Name: ABC
Designation: XYZ

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Retirement Letter Template by Employee to Employer