Loading...

Letter complaining about customer service

Description
When you need to write a complaint letter about a company's customer service, this letter template can help detail your customer service experience and request a refund of a product you purchased.

User
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]
[phone number]
[email]
[Date]

[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:

This letter is to complain about service I recently received from a [Company Name] customer service representative named [Representative Name]. I called [Company Name] on [click to select a date], to find out how to deal with a problem I’ve had with [Product or Service]. After I had been on hold for several minutes, [Representative Name] came on the line. I had to explain my problem to him several times because he did not seem to be listening and therefore asked me the same questions repeatedly. [Representative Name] put me on hold for several minutes, and then returned to say he could not help me. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated.
I expected a much higher level of service from your company, and I am quite disappointed. Because I do not want to spend any more time on this problem, I am [returning or canceling] [Product or Service] immediately, and I expect a full refund. I will be informing my friends and family about this experience.
Sincerely,
User

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter complaining about customer service