Loading...

Letter responding to request for job references

Description

Enclose a list of professional references in response to a request from a potential employer with this letter template.

User
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
[Date]
[Recipient Name]

[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient Name]:
I was delighted to hear from you regarding my application for the [job title] position. Per your request, I am enclosing a list of my professional references.
I am excited about this opportunity, which seems to be a perfect match for my skills and interests. Please contact me at [phone number]if you have questions or would like to schedule an interview.
Sincerely,
User
Enclosure

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter responding to request for job references