Loading...

Response letter about non receipt of consignment complaint from client

In this letter a business house is sending an apology letter as the consignment sent to its client has not reached them. Sometimes due to the apathy of the courier company the article may reach the person late, due to which the company is left holding the bag .They have to satisfy an irritated client and try to soothe frayed tempers.
Here is a sample business apology letter:
From:
Veronica Jennet
Loyld Company
New Orleans
To:
Mr. James Hadley
Arthur Road,
New Orleans
18th June, 2010
Ref: Business Apology
Dear Mr. Hadley,
We are in receipt of your complaint letter dated 12th June. You have mentioned the non receipt of the consignment of the material that we had posted a week back. I assure you that the material was packed and sent on the desired date without any delay. I have personally checked with our Mail and Packing Department. They have showed me the details of the delivery.
However since you have not received it so far, I shall take up the matter with the courier company. Rest assured that your consignment will reach you within a week.
I take this opportunity to apologize for the delay. I shall personally look into the matter. I request you to kindly intimate me the moment you receive your material.
Once again our sincere apologies,
Thanking you,
Sincerely,
Veronica Jennet
Manager,

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Response letter about non receipt of consignment complaint from client