Loading...

Offer letter acceptance email format

After accepting the offer verbally, it's a good idea to write a follow up letter or email formally accepting the position. It can be brief, but should include the following: Thanks and appreciation of the opportunity. Written acceptance of the job offer.


[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code

Dear [Recipient Name]:

I am delighted to accept your offer of employment as a [job title] with [Company Name], starting on [click here to enter a date]. The position sounds both exciting and challenging, two of the most important aspects of work to me.
I have thoroughly reviewed the details of your offer as outlined in the offer letter. I have signed and enclosed a copy of the offer letter as you requested. If I need to complete other paperwork before my first day of work, please mail it to me at my home address, above.
I am looking forward to working with you.

Sincerely,
User
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code
[phone number]
[email]
[Date]

Enclosure

Loading...
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Offer letter acceptance email format